Sunday, December 09, 2007

It seems Chichorei Kano's attack on me has caused quite a stir, I was beginning to think this guy had a crush on me by the ammount of time he spends writing about me, but no it looks like I will not be recieving roses. For according to emails I have recieved from other people who use the forum he is rude and insulting to most people, in the past he has questioned Percy Poole's (father of Mick) 3rd Dan issued before WW2. in his latest Diatribe he riducles Judo legend Paul Radburn, he then tries to make fun of Sombo Wrestlers by saying if he had to dress up in their typical outfits. The Fashion Police would immediately arrest me.
Why does he behave like he does he obviously has followed Judo, so why not use his real name? has he got something to hide, has he a murky black past who is to know. You can just imagine Instructors warning their Judoka "If you do not behave yourself Chichorei will come an get you"

Lets make a challenge to all those budding detectives out there, who can be the first to find his identity

No comments: