Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Radburn was visibly scared by CK

I received an email of an article that appeared on Judo Forum, It seems CK is besotted by me as he has posted yet another article on me and how wicked I am, as I have said before I know longer subscribe to this Forum as it allows anonymous people to write anything with out allowing us to quantify who they are and what they have done. Once again a true Budoka would not hide behind an alias, on the whole I receive little comments but just recently a couple have appeared with out Names, Grades etc, if you want to make a comment join my Blog but you have to give your full name etc.

There was one piece in CK’s diatribe that I have copied below please read and I quote from his article

“In the Blog, further tendentious information is claimed to attract support. For example, it is said that I ridiculed Paul Radburn. I originally wrote specifically about a fight and used the terms that he would have received "free flying lessons" or something similar. The terminology was used to express the huge difference in control over a fight and the fact that in this case, Radburn hardly was a moment on his feet. If what i wrote was untrue, one could accuse me of maliciousness, but it wasn't. I will provide the specific details, so that those who were present can verify it for themselves. It happened on the European Championships in the -95 kg in his bout against Vande Walle. Vande Walle played with him, and I still have various pictures from that bout which would underpin my my report. In fact, Radburn was visibly scared during that fight, and for good reason. I cannot imagine that Radburn himself would deny that he flew more through the air than that he was on his feets. The fact that you once lose a fight and lose it big time, is no rejection of a person's career or skills. We all have had opponents where we had a hard time establishing control against. Moreover, losing from Van de Walle is not a dishonour, I would think. At the end of the day, what I wrote, was nothing but the truth, and I wrote in response to nothing else than what the person falsely claimed himself, and I only referred to information available in the public domain, with the exception of my own first-hand experiences, which did not further reveal any private details about the person.”

Now I know both players mentioned and have trained with both and will now say at the time they were two of the best in the World, with regard to the fight mentioned I was not present but any body who has met PAUL RADBURN will know he is not scared of anything and one thing he would not do would be show his fear, so why did CK even mention this if were not to discredit Radburn. If he were so frightened why did he beat him in other tournaments. I have lost contact with Paul if anyone knows where he is send him this article

No comments: