Friday, March 12, 2010

Coach proved Innocent

For 10 months I have been reporting on how a well known Martial arts Coach has been accused of inappropriate behaviour with a minor something which supposedly happened 35 years ago. My concern was that the anyone can make a spurious accusation and the Coach has to prove his innocence! What happened to innocent till proven guilty? This Coach was banned from his own club by the governing body. Well I am pleased to say the Police have come back after 10 months stating the Coach has no case to answer to. I can not give his name because believe it or not he still has to appear before the Governing Body Complaints Committee (Kangaroo Court). I have known this Coach for 45 years and have never doubted his innocence and can not wait to tell the full story

No comments: