Sunday, March 21, 2010

IBF,BCSA, PUK,GUK

IBF-BCSA-GRAPPLINGUK-PANKRATIONUK

Can I remind you all that membership is due March 28th your will find on the www. Budo-ibf.co.uk the application form, you will notice I have the membership fee the same as last year even though the Insurance premium has increased and if you live in England & Wales for your £26 you get membership to all associations.
With in the next week I will have all details of insurance on the Web couple of things which may interest you:
1) I hope to Professional Indemnity for Coaches increased to £5 million
2) In the past your PI Insurance only covered you while coaching the above association’s members. I have negotiated an extra cover for what we call Commercial Coach and this covers you to coach any one this will be an extra £60 per year but is a good price if you coach people from other organisations.
3) The Insurance only covered your club if it had 100% above association membership with an allowance beginners were allowed to train for the first 4 weeks with out being members but all occasional visitors had to be members. To get round this I offered Recreational membership this is no long on offer as Commercial Coach give you PI Insurance for the occasional visitors. Occasional Visitor is just that someone who attends on a regular basis must join
4) You must keep a record of any one attending a class members and non members I.e. name, address. I also suggest you keep a record of every lesson. The Insurance Company have asked me to administer this so I will ask for checks.
Can I remind you about the British Sombo in April I need your support, IBF Multi Nation Judo in May the Dutch will bring 80 competitors, Germany 30, Poland 40 plus the Dutch will be bringing their computerised Tournament organiser. Summer Camp is our normal one plus a separate Jiu Jitsu course, this is for adults and juniors at senior school remember book in before end of April there is a £50 discount.

No comments: