Sunday, April 04, 2010

Blast from the Past

I had an email from the guy below have a read


Martin
I also was a sombo wrestler.
My father was The Outlaw in England. I know he was famous back in those days. Would his old boots and wrestling gear etc.. be worth anything to anyone in England as souveniers?
I put in a couple documents of my dad. He is 80 now and I am trying to help he make some money.
Please let me know what you think. Thank you, Steve Nelson



Plus he sent some Sambo Pictures The 1991 World Championships was run by me at Herne bay The winner of the 68k was a man they called Mr Sambo because of his Technical ability he is now President of the Belarus Sambo Federation and he also owns a Football Team, when I last spoke to hime he wanted to buy an English Team. His correct name is
JAPRINZEV












No comments: