Friday, April 08, 2011

Message from the founder of FIAS and others

Dear Martin :




Many thanks for your information concerning the Sambo History in Great

Britain.

Also, I like send to you my congratulations for the 25 Anniversary of the

British Sambo Federation, and my recognition of your excellent work in the

Sambo promotion.

You are the founder of this National Federation and also a Grand Master of

Sambo in FIAS.

Dear Martin, congratulations.

I send to you my best regards and my friendship.



Fernando Compte

FIAS Founder

Honorary President



Dear Martin Clarke!

Thank you for SAMBO.
You are a GREAT man and a big SAMBO coach. You are the best SAMBO man
of the YEAR.
I'm very happy to be in touch with you. I will be in London in next
year on the 30th Olympic Games.
With best regards

Josef Roytman

Dear Martin :
Many thanks for your information concerning the Sambo History in Great Britain.
The 25 Anniversary of the British Sambo Federation – Congratulations!
You are the founder and Grand Master of the British SAMBO Federation.

Best regards,

Dr. Jack Kogan

Pan-American Sambo Federation

(PRESIDENT)

Tel: (732)765-9229
E-mail: FPASambo@Gmail.com

No comments: